African Safari is more than just a holiday; it is a life experience. Well, what we know about Africa is that it is one of the driest and hottest continents with deserts and drylands but what most people don’t know about Africa is that it is the land of abundant natural beauty. The wildlife in Africa is a huge attraction for everyone in the world.
85% of world’s elephants and over 99% of the remaining lions are on the African continent, it has over 25% of the world’s bird species, home for world’s largest animal – the African elephant, 8 conservation hotspots, also has the world’s largest wildlife migration on earth. So need I say more?
Africa exhibits the incredible wildlife beauty and the best way to experience it is through an African safari tour. Africa is recognized as a safari destination, wildlife lovers from all over the world visit to experience African safari.
Private African safari tour serves with maximum number of wildlife parks which attracts the attention of the viewers. They get to witness the alluring chemistry of wildlife and natural beauty through the vibrant parks which are surrounded by varieties of birds and mammals.
Top African safaris that are a must visit:
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania.
- Serengeti happens to be the most popular African Safari, this is the oldest park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can witness the migrations of Wildebeests, Zebras and Gazelles if you visit this Safri during the migration season.
- Mana pools national park, Zimbabwe.
- The best time to visit this Safari is from April to July. The national park also happens to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site and you can experience a paradise of wildlife here. You can take canoeing and walking safari, to get the most out of your travel.
- Mala Mala game reserve, South Africa.
- Mala Mala safari might be the most photogenic safari. This game reserve is the largest among the Big Five game reserves in South Africa and it is bordering the Kruger National Park.
- Okavango Delta, Botswana.
- Okavango Delta is created by the Okavango River that flows into the Kalahari Desert. The delta supports around 530 species of birds, 160 species of mammals, 155 species of reptiles and around 1500 species of plants. You can find the beautiful African Elephant and Nile Crocodiles when you visit this delta.
- Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia.
- If you want wildlife around your campsites then this wildlife safari would be great for you. You can see Elephant Herds, Hippos, Leopards if you take this safari.
If you’re planning to experience the adventurous African safari, here are few companies that can help you with your trip with reasonable prices:
- Aboriginal tours and safaris ltd.
- Jewel of Africa Safaris.
- Mission Africa safaris.
Want to check out more articles on Travel? Click here.